2007-02-03

Nightblog from Latvia...

Hello my friends !

The clock is around 1:30 local time here in Riga... I am writing in english because of the trouble with swedish letters on the keyboard here... and I hope you understand it all...

This evening we had dinner in Riga city and when we came back there was an open bar och a disco, with our own DJ. The weather is awfull right now and there ia a heavy rain... not so funny when you shall take a tour on the town...

Well, well... everything is OK and I am trying to relax and have a good time... but I must admit that I am missig you all... I want to be home with my computer ;-)

But as you can se... it's hard to keep away from one... if you find one... which I did...

Now I am going to sleep, tomorrow there is breakfast at 7... an after that some more meetings... I hope to be able to use the spa, pools and saunas after that.

If there is time... I'l try to write a blog tomorrow also... until then...


Take care out there !!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

nämen ..jisses skit i dator..ha bara skoj och myyyys...kramar../Anna-karin

Anonym sa...

Hi Tierra!

Must be wonderful to be abroad!! Eventhough it's strictly business, but still... ;o)
Was surprised over the english, but happily I'm now answering back in english ;o) You wonder why the world can't embrace our swedish language ;o) !!!
I hope you will have a nice evening in Riga and that you will be able to relax a bit tomorrow.
For me it's dinner time (helstekt fläskfilé med senapssås *mmm*) and then Melodifestival!!! Tjo!

Take care!
Hugs,
Amo =)

Anonym sa...

hej gubben :)

härligt att höra av dig !!
tråkigt med regnet ..men jag är sååå glad för din skull ..att få ha kommit i väg :)

kram på dig, vonkan

Annika sa...

Hello på dig!
Trist med vädret, hoppas det blir bättre. Och att du hinner använda bastun och poolen! Kanske det blir någon behandling på spa?? Unna dig det!!
Ha det bäst!
Många kramisar
A